The Week in Review for 18 Feb 2011
Fri. 18 Feb 2011. 7:51 am
What did we do and find out this week?
What’s planned for next week?
- Continue to go back through my sources and see if any information has been added to other people’s data.
- Another installment for “Gleanings From A Lifetime“.
- Optional – a bit of background information on the Flying Tigers, the Burma Road, Kunming China and Stephan Delcourt.
- I continued to update the information on The Side Isle secure website.
- Please remember this is a work-in-progress and, as such, there are a lot of inaccuracies and missing data. Your help in proofing this data would be greatly appreciated.
- I added a new page to “Gleanings From A Lifetime” titled “Transcript“.
- I added photographs to the “smile” widget both on The Side Isle, Gleanings Of A Lifetime and the family tree.
- The week’s updates for the family tree statistics and the number of The Side Isle visitor hits:
A special thanks to the following people for providing links, information, comments, suggestions and other contributions for this blog site during the last week.
- Everyone who stopped by The Side Isle this week.
I would like to make the following special requests for your help.
- Do you have any vintage photographs or documents of anyone or place mentioned here in this blog? If you do then I would like to get a copy. We can try to make arrangements to have them duplicated.