The Week in Review for 28 Jan 2011
Fri. 28 Jan 2011. 7:48 am
What did we do and find out this week?
- Most of my time was spent creating, moving and editing the new “Gleanings From A Lifetime” blog site.
- Background information and photographs for “Gleanings From A Lifetime”.
What’s planned for next week?
- Continue to go back through my sources and see if any information has been added to other people’s data.
- Continue to do back-up research for “Into The Heart Of Darkness”.
- Another installment for “Into The Heart of Darkness”.
- Optional – a look back at an earlier post to see how the information may have changed.
- Optional – a bit of background information on the Flying Tigers, the Burma Road, Kunming China and Stephan Delcourt.
- I continued to update the information on The Side Isle secure website.
- Please remember this is a work-in-progress and, as such, there are a lot of inaccuracies and missing data. Your help in proofing this data would be greatly appreciated.
- I removed the donation widget.
- I added another photograph to the “smile” widget and moved the Harmon family photographs.
- The week’s updates for the family tree statistics and the number of The Side Isle visitor hits:
A special thanks to the following people for providing links, information, comments, suggestions and other contributions for this blog site during the last week.
- Everyone who stopped by The Side Isle this week.
I would like to make the following special requests for your help.
- There are still a number of people who received a special email I sent out via WordPress to confirm their subscription to this blog. Please respond to the email as soon as possible.
- Do you have any vintage photographs or documents of anyone or place mentioned here in this blog? If you do then I would like to get a copy. We can try to make arrangements to have them duplicated.