The Week in Review for 7 Jan 2011
Fri. 07 Jan 2011. 7:55 am
There wasn’t too much happening this week on my part but there were quite a few visitors and hits with visitors from places such as
- Oost-vlaanderen, Belgium
- West-vlaanderen, Belgium
- New York
- Hainaut, Belgium
- Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom
What did we do and find out this week?
- We had the third in the series of posts for “Gleanings From A Lifetime”.
- I checked out my usual sources of information to see if anything new has been added.
What’s planned for next week?
- Continue to go back through my sources and see if anyone has been added to other people’s data.
- Back-up research for “Gleanings From A Lifetime”.
- Another installment for “Gleanings From A Lifetime”.
- Another installment for “Into The Heart of Darkness”.
- I plan to continue to update the information on The Side Isle secure website.
- Please remember this is a work-in-progress and, as such, there are a lot of inaccuracies and missing data. Your help in proofing this data would be greatly appreciated.
- I added another photograph to the “smile” widget.
- The week’s updates for the family tree statistics and the number of The Side Isle visitor hits:
A special thanks to the following people for providing links, information, comments, suggestions and other contributions for this blog site during the last week.
- Sean Newport
- For helping to transcribe Leone Harmon’s manuscript – of course for a small nominal charge!
- Everyone who stopped by The Side Isle this week.
I would like to make the following special requests for your help.
- Do you have any vintage photographs or documents of anyone or place mentioned here in this blog? If you do then I would like to get a copy. We can try to make arrangements to have them duplicated.
- I’m particularly looking for photographs of my dad and my Newport grandparents and for Karen’s grandparents – Harmon, Beden and Huetteman.