Week of 8/22/2010 Review
Sun. 29 Aug 2010. 10:49 am
What did we find out last week?
- Emiel Poelman and his brother-in-law, Adolf Copeat, came to America on the same ship as Jules Goens
- Emiel and Jules both had a cousin, Aug De Geuteuar, in Detroit
- Emiel’s wife was named Maris (Pommels)
- Adolf Colpeat had a wife, Emma (Pommels) and son, Raymond came to America in 1914 along with Emma Poelman
- All of the people written about so far probably lived within 1/2 mile from each other in Ghent
What’s planned for next week?
- What can we find out about Odilon Delcourt?
- Updated List of Persons
- Added Family Trees for Goens, Marocco and Newport
- Updated Manifest for RMS Mauretania
- Arrived Ellis Island December 12, 1913
- Line 6: Adolf Colpeat
- Line 7: Emiel Poelman
- Line 19: Jules Goens
- Added Manifest for RMS Mauretania
- Arrived Ellis Island
- July 3, 1914
- Line 1: Marie (Pommels) Poelman
- Line 2: Emma (Pommels) Colpeat
- Line 3: Raymond Colpeat